domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016

So That´s That Really Happened

Summary of this week´s chapters

The Colonel went to talk to Jake but he only told him that Alaska and him did not fight, they only talked a little bit and Alaska freaked out and hung up but Jake did not knew where she was going or what she was doing. The Colonel and Pudge did a prank in memory of Alaska since it was a prank she planned before. Later, they made a theory which was that Alaska forgot the aniversary of her mother´s death, she always used to put flowers on her anniversary but since she forgot she went to the graveyard that night to put her flowers and since she was mad, and sad, and drunk she got hit by the cruiser. After talking to Takumi abot this, he tells them that was true because that was exactly what Alaksa told Takumi before she drove to the graveyard. 

Important quotes

"So I know she forgives me, just as I forgive her" (Green 221).

I think it´s great how the book ends up this way. I think it is great how Pudge now is more accepting the fact that she is not there anymore and like accepting it in a good way. I think in these last chapters the author was putting a lot of emotions specially Pudge´s emotions. So I think is really nice how as a reader you like see how Pudgde has overcome this and in some way the reader too.

"We should do something for her. A prank. Something she would have loved" (Green 199).

I really like how Alaska´s friends really make her feel soimportant. I mean like she died a lot time ago and they still make her feel important and they still care about her. I think what is really great about all of them is how they make this really significant but small details. Like just thinking she would love a prank in her memory is so nice. And also like making Alaska´s memory be something that would really make like sense like being more her style.

Final thoughts

I liked this book so much I can´t even believed its already over. All this time reading this book most of my emotions was that I was really shocked like every chapter something really important or shocking happened so I really liked that. Also, I always remembered about Pudge and his great perhaps and I always thought abou different perhaps until now that I am sure it is Alaska. I really liked how is connected to like teen´s lives and that is like what I really like in books. I think this is a great book and I would recommend this book because it is worth reading it.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario