miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

A Great Prank Leads to Crazy Things

Summary of this week´s chapters 

Me basically reading all of this chapters.
The Colonel goes back to Culver to make Alaska and Pudge spend thanksgiving with him and his mother. After spending a great thanskigiving in the Colonel´s house they go back to Culver. Alaska tells the Colonel about the snitching of Paul and Mayra and he gets very mad because he tells Alaska that he can´t trust her anymore. Everyone comes back from the christmas break to culver and Alaska tells the Colonel and Pudge to do a pank to the weekday warriors and as Alaska and the Colonel plan the prank, Pudge fells excluded. They all tell the Eagle they were away so he doesn´t suspect the prank was from them. The prank was to light up fireworks so the Eagle would go see who it was and then the Colonel would send letters to the weekday warrior´s parents saying that their childs are failing the classes. They did it successfuly. The next day they talked and drank and then they slept in a barn and Pudge shares sleeping bag with Lara and they kiss and she ends up being his girlfriend. The next day at night Alaska, Pudge and the Colonel drink to celebrate their prank and they get very drunk and Alaska ends up making out with Pudge. When Alaska is asleep, Pudge tells her that he is in love with her and then she tells the Colonel and Pudge to distract the Eagle so she can leave and they distract the Eagle and Alaska leaves drunk and crying drunk.

Important quotes

"In the dark, I could make the outline of her face and her large, round eyes blinking down at me, her eyelashes almost fluttering against my forehead" (Green 122).

I think this quote is like so romantic and beautiful. Is so nice how the author uses imagery to describe in a really nice way Lara. It shows how much Pudge loves her. The only question I have is why did Pudge did this if he was in love with Alaska?

"As she slept, I whispered ´I love you Alaska Young´" (Green 131).

Now in this quote it clearly shows that Pudge loves Alaska. I was so confused before with Lara but now I think things are clear. Although I am still confused. What is going to happen with Lara? What is going to happen with Alaska?

Final Thoughts

I am soooo shocked with everything that happened in this chapters. I feel like this is the high peek of the book. I can´t wait to continue reading the book and see what happens. I can´t believe that Pudge and Alaska maked out omg. And I also think is so dumb how Alaska just left, what is going to happen now? I predict that Alaska would come back because I think Alaska is also in love with Pudge.
this is me after reading this chapters

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario