domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

It Happened Because of Drinks

Summary of this week´s chapters

My reaction when I read Alaska died.
The Eagle tells everybody at Culver that Alaska had a car accident last night and passed away. When she went on her car, she crashed quickly towards a cruiser. The Colonel and Pudge felt so bad and started to feel guilty. Pudge is so sad about Alaska´s death that he is unable to do a lot of things and he finds a quote that Alaska found that was "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!" and Alaska wrote "straight and fast". Pudge and the Colonel try to find out what happened to Alaska that night. The Colonel wanted to talk to Jake to know if it was his fault to what happened to Alaska but Pudge did not wanted. Then, the Colonel and Pudge made a plan to get as drunk as Alaska was that night to try to figure out what happened and they realised that Alaska could't have drove that night like that.

Important quotes

"And Christ, Miles, what the hell is wrong with you?" 

I can connect to what Pudge was feeling that time. Once, I had a day that I didn't really thought what I said before saying it and I hurt one of my friends feelings. I made her feel so upset she didn't want to talk to me. Later, I felt upset of what I said and I was thinking just like Pudge like what is wrong with me like what am I doing? I understand how Pudge was thinking like everything he did was wrong.

"At leat it was instant. At least there wasn't any pain".

I think that these few chapters John Green showed a lot of emotions. His like authors tools if there was one could have been to show the emotions of like Pudge and the Colonel. In this chapters it shows a lot of what they thought and how much they cared about Alaska and that is something I thought was great that John Green did.

Final Thoughts

I think these chapters were really like intense like it got to the climax. I understand more and more the book specially like the book was divided in Before and After and now I understand that. I predict that after this Alaska's death, Pudge will find his great perhaps. Or maybe in some ways Alaska is his great perhaps or will show him his great perhaps. I am really excited to keep reading and finish the book to see what happens and I really hope it has a great ending.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario