martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

Pudge Clearly Loves Alaksa

Summary of this week´s chapters

How much I want Pudge and Alaska to be together
In this week, the weekday warriors try to make a truce with the Colonel and Pudge but since the colonel is very mad they declined. Later, Pudge and his friends went to smoke on their usual secret place but the Eagle (their supervisor) caught them and they go to like a jury to decide their punishment. Alaska and the Colonel take the blame so they are punished 10 hours of community service. Alaska plans a triple and a half date, Alaska and her boyfriend(Jake), Pudge and Lara (who is a russian student Alaska wants Pudge to be with), the Colonel and his girlfriend(Sara) and Takumi (one of Pudge´s friends) he goes alone. They went to see a basketball game and Pudge gets hit in the face and he gets a concussion so he goes back to his room and when he wakes up, the Colonel tells Pudge that Sara dumped him. The weekday warriors played a prank on Alaska that was flooding her room and ruining her stuff so later she and Pudge plan a payback prank. Takumi tells Pudge that the on e who ratted out Mayra and Paul was Alaska because if she didn´t she was going to get kicked out of Culver Creek. Alaska conviced Pudge to stay with her at Culver Creek on Thanksgiving vacactions and they spent a lot of time together and Pudge felt more in love with her. 

Important quotes


"I should have been nicer to her. I don´t know. It´s sad" (Green 66).

I think this quote is such a grat example of characterization. In the book you infeer a lot about the Colonels personality. Like at the begining of the book you think the Colonel is pretty much careless about almoat everything. After reading this quote you can see how the Colonel is very emotional and fragile and he does show emotions. Because Sara was someone he didn´t loved that much but still he is very sad and everything.

"How could I abandon my parents, who were nice enough to pay for my education at Culver Creek, my parents who always loved me, just because I maybe liked some girl with a boyfriend?" (Green 78).

I think this quote is so cuteee! Is so amazing how Pudge decides he loves so much Alaska that he is staying for her. Like not being with his parents and in home that he wanted just for her. I think Alaska should have appreciated this a lot because not every guy does this.


Final thoughts

This book is so relatable and I like that so much. Like I had heard a lot about Culver and I can´t belive it was also in this book. When I saw first this book I didn´t thought it was going to be so amazing. I predict and I reallyyyy want for Alaska and Pudge to be together. If that happens my only wonder is how is Alaska and Jake are going to break up. I am so excited to continue reading. 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario