domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

The Lying Game Continues


Never Have I Ever


Summary of this week´s chapters

This time I am reading a book called Never Have I Ever from the series of the Lying Game, I already read one book at the beginning of my blogs and it was called Two Truths and a Lie and it is about the same problem of Sutton´s killer but new events happen. It starts with Emma (Sutton´s twin that pretends to be her) and Sutton´s friends eating at a restaurant and Emma gets a box from a anonymous person saying something about a train prank but we don´t know what that prank is about yet. Later, Emma tries to find clues about the killer with Ethan (Emma´s friend) and they found out Madeline (one of Sutton´s friends) is a suspect and the possible date of the killing could have been August 31. The Lying Game (Emma and Sutton´s friends doing pranks) decided to do a new prank but when Emma mentions something about a train, Sutton´s friends remember the train prank and tell Emma that that prank is not funny. Emma saw her credit account and she noticed there was a purchase on Clique on August 31 and she went there to know about it but Sutton had shoplifted there once so the police arrested Emma. When Emma is on the police station she watches a police report about the train prank and so far it is about Sutton getting their friends on a car stuck on the train tracks without gasoline and a train is coming and almost crashing them but it is a prank from Sutton and all her friends get really mad at her. 
If Sutton did that prank to me I would be like this...

Important quotes

"Not interested, I said, dismissing her with a wave" (Shepard 59).

I can make a connection with this quote because I am like Sutton when I don't want people to do things like pranks that I am doing. In this quote you can see how bad person Sutton can be. I can infer she is really mean when she wants to.

"Thinking of you! Call when you can. Can't wait to talk!" (Shepard 35).

When Emma got this text from her friend she felt so good. I also feel so nice when a friend text me something like this. When I read this quote I started thinking how much Emma must be missing her old life.

Final Thoughts

I really wanted to read another book from the series of the laying game. Now that I am reading one I am so excited because it is as good as the last one. I hope I can finally know who Sutton's killer is. I predict August 31 will be the date of Sutton[s murder but maybe another character will be the killer. Can't wait to know what is going to happen next!
This was my reaction when I read that Madeline is a suspect.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario