lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

What Really Happened in That Prank?

Summary of this week´s chapters

On this chapters we find more about the train praink. Gabi(one of the twitter twins) ended up on the hospital after the train prank and also Laurel (Sutton´s adoptive sister) told her something about the real train prank! Sutton´s parents go to the train station because of Emma´s shoplifting and grounding her and not letting her go to the homecoming. Emma was helping Sutton´s dad on the garage and she noticed someone was spying her and she thinks it is the twitter twins (friends of sutton). Ethan and Emma were talking abouth the train prank and they had this crazy idea to go to the neighboors pool and they played marco & polo and they got to know more about each other and they were going to kiss. Laurel spotted Emma and Ethan on the pool but she didn´t thought it was Ethan and then Emma admit it. The Lying game (Sutton´s group of friends) are planning another prank. Madeline is mad with Emma because of what she said about their friend Charlotte. Emma questioned Madeline about the night Sutton was killed and they are innocent.

When I read Emma and Ethan's secret scape to the pool.

Impotant quotes

 "This wasn't the fist time a dork had shied away from Emma, giving her a wide berth in the hallways or scurrying out of the girls'bathroom just as Emma walked in" (Shepard 103).
I infeer Sutton was a bad person back when she was alive. Her friends and her seem like th typical mean girls and everything. They also have The Lying Game in which they make pranks that are not funny at all. I think before she was dead she always made people feel bad. Sutton also seems to be a person that is scary and that no one wants to mess with. 
"Emma went home that day and asked becky what her dad did" (Shepard 76). 
When I read this part of the story I really started realizing how lucky I am to have parents. I can't imagine how my life would be with not even knowing hw they look like. I am also thankful I have good parents and not just any kind of parents. I think Emma was really happy when she replaced Sutton and finally go the feeling of knowing what a parent is.

   Final Thoughts

I reallyyyy want to know what is the real train prank. I predict that Ethan and Emma will kiss and have another secret reunion. I also wonder what is going to happen to the homecoming for Emma? I also predict she will escape. I also got to really know a lot of feelings that Emma has in her new life and all the changes she has experienced.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario