lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

More Than One Killer

Summary of this week´s chapters

Emma went to Nisha´s room and found a photo of the tennis team of the "back to school" sleepover Nisha (Sutton's enemy) made and noticed Sutton and Charlotte were missing but after all this Emma found out Nisha was also innocent. The Lying game crew was at Madeline's house preparing the homecoming and they decided to do the theme Titanic. The girls discovered about Ethan so now they think Ethan and Sutton are together since they are going to homecoming together. They also received a twitter from the twitter twins saying mean stuff about TLG (The Lying Game). They decided to do a prank to them in revenge telling them that for the homecomig they had to wear swimsuits but Emma doubted about this prank since she already hurt Gabi on the train prank. Ethan invited Emma to crash to a photography party. Emma was getting to know Ethan and as they were talking they saw Nisha there so they went to talk outside until they talked about their relationship but it got awkard since Emma didn't want to ruin their friendship by being a couple but Ethan didn't thought the same way but they ended being just friends. Emma is ungrounded so she is going to homecoming and she has her phone back. Sutton's parents already know about Garret's breakup with Sutton. Homecoming day came and the TLG were organizing and they tried to make the twitter twins wear swimsuits but they discovered it was a prank so they wore dresses. Emma is really scared since she thinks the twitter twins killed Sutton!
I'm sorry but this is the only thing I thought when Emma and Ethan ended up being friends haha.


Important quotes

"I didn't say you couuld come in here!" (Shepard 125).

I can make a connection to my life with these scene. In here, Emma is cought searching on Nisha's room and she was supposed to not do it. I did the same but I did it on mycousin's room. I can understan Emma's feeling when she got cought because I almost died like she. I thinlk she panicked in the same way I did and did not knew much about what she would do next.

"The pushing heat of the day had broken, and a cool breeze tickled their cheecks" (Shepard 150).

I really like how the author is describing the environment here. I think is so descrptive that you can even get an image on your head. I think that when authors use this kind of language they make the story more interesting and you are more hooked in. I think it gives the reader a clearer idea of the setting which is great!

Final thoughts

I am enjoying this book every time morre because every time it gets better. I want to know if the twitter twins are really the killers and I predict they will be since they are not very friendly right know. I would also like to know more about what was the relationship between the twitter twins and Sutton back then when she was alive. I also thought that if they are the killers then Emma has to have SO much care on what actions she does with them. I also want to know what the train prank is about, I have not forgot it and I really want to know if that is going to be a clue or something.
I didn't forget about the train prank!












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario