miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

What Do You Think Happened?

Summary of this week´s chapters

This story is over now! At the end of the chapters, a doctor that was friend of Mia´s parents told all Mia´s relatives to ccome visit her. First goes Adam but the he tells Mia to wait and then Kim goes inside. Mia was considering not staying and she was happy because she would remember Kim´s last memory as one of the best. The last memory Mia has on the story is when her family had like a dinner and they had a lot of fun and then they started to play instruments and Adam and Mia´s father convinced Mia to play the cello with them and it was a special night for her. Later, Adam comes back again to visit Mia and he says his last word but basically he tells Mia to stay. Mia that moment got so tired and could not go any morelike this. She remembered all the love and the strenght Mia´s relatives gave her and the book ends with "Mia?" so is left for the reader to decide the end.
This book deserves a lot of applause. Great book!

Important quotes

"You have a family" (Forman 184).
I think this quote is one of the biggest that show love and support to Mia. When this quote appears, it gives Mia the knowledge that she is not alone. It also tells her that if she decides to stay its not like she is going to end up alone, she has her one family. I think this is the answer to what Mia thought about what will happen if she stayed, she will wake up with no family.
"But if you need me to go away, I´ll do that, too (Forman 193).
This quote shows how Adam also accepts if Mia doesn´t stay. Adam wants more than anything for Mia to stay but I think is so good from his part to accept if she doesn´t want to stay. I think this quote made Mia think a lot harder about her decision. I also think it was a really good thing to say because they don´t pressure Mia with her decision.

Final thoughts

I loved this book so much! I really want to know what haeppened to Mia but the author also wants to know what we think. I really liked how Gayle Forman wrote this book, it was so descriptive and good. I liked a lot how you didn´t knew what could happen it was all surprises. I think I also liked a lot this book because you get to be in Mia´s shoes and think how muvh support and love she gets, it´s amazing.

This week´s gif

The book got me like this thinking what happened with Mia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario