domingo, 17 de julio de 2016

11 Tasks in One Night

                                        Paper Towns 


Summary of this week´s chapters

This time I am reading the book called Paper Towns by John Green. So far, this book is amazing and this is what has happened so far. Q (Quentin) is a teen who is the neighboor of the most beautiful and popular girl that is Margo Roth Spiegelmen. They were really close friends when they were little but now that they are seniors they are almost strangers. Prom is coming soon and Q doesn´t have a date and he is in love with Margo but she has a boyfriend (Jason). Even Radar (Q´s friend) has his girlfriend Angela to go to prom with him. One random night, Margo hits Q´s window like she did when they were little. Q was really confused since they were super distanced and Margo told him she has 11 things to do on that night so she asked Q to be his companion and he agreed. The 11 things were for a prank to Jason since he cheated on Margo with her best friend. So we are on task 8 and so far they bought stuff for the prank, embarrased Jason, left a note to Margo´s best friend and Jason,and thanked the one who told Margo about the cheating. 






My face when I read about Margo´s revenge.






Important quotes

"When you say nasty things about people, you should never say the true ones, because you 
can´t really fully and honest take those back you know?"

I think that what Margo is saying here is right and you can like reflect on the quote. Is like I am getting new learnings from the book and that is great. When Margo says this you can see her personality. You can see that she is original and she has her own beliefs. She reflects on what she says before saying it.

"The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle."

This is how the book starts and I think this is a really good start. When I read this I thought this book is going to show something about miracles. I agree on this because I also think everyone gets a miracle. Can be small or big but it´s a miracle. I can also make a connection because once my father also told me in life something is our miracle.

Final thoughts

I think so far this book is amazing! I am so hocked to this book because is really interesting and is a fun book. I also like it so much since is like about teens life and I understand it and I can make conections. I predict that they will be able to make the 11 tasks but maybe they will get caught making one of them. I can´t wait to keep reading this amazing book!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario