lunes, 25 de julio de 2016

Where is Margo?

Summary of this week´s chapters

Margo and Q started to finish their tasks. Task #8 was leaving a dead fish on Margo´s awfull friend. Task #9 was to shave one eyebrow of Q´s enemy. Task #10 was to go to the top of a big building and see the city and Margo says Orlando is a paper town city. And the last task was to break into Sea World were they danced as Q fell more in love with Margo but as the night ended she says something about missing Q. The next few days, Margo doesn´t asist to school and Q starts to worry and wonder why she is missing. One day, Q goes to the kitchen and finds Margo´s parents and a detective. They tell Q that Margo ran off from home. Margo´s parents tell Q that when Margo ran off her home before she left little clues but they did not exactly said where she was. Another day, Q, Ben, and Radar (Q´s friends) find a poster of Woody Guthrie on Margo´s window. They think is a clue so they go to Margo´s room to keep looking for clues. They find the next clue which was an album with the song "Walt Whitman niece" which leds to the next clue which is a book written by Walt with quotes highlited. Q figures out he has to continue finding this cues to find Margo. 
This is how I feel about this few chapters....













Important quotes

"You see how fake it all is. It´s not even hard enough to be made out of plastic. It´s a paper town."

I like this part because you can think deep about what Margo analyzed from the city. Also, coming from Margo you can infeer she knows and I guess she is tired of things that are like plastic, fake, like people. When I read this I felt like i did understand Margo´s fellings and thoughts. I can make I connection to me because I also see how fake nd plastic things can be and i don´t like when things are like that.

"Margo´s blue blue eyes blinked and she looked impossibly beautiful right then, her jeans wet agains her legs, her face shining in the gray light."

I really like how the author uses imagery here. When I read this part I could picture a Margo in my head and also the scene. The author describes so well that the book comes into live. I also really likje how the author makes Q say this things about Margo because you can see the very romantic part about Q and how he feels about Margo.

Final thoughts

I enjoy so much reading this book because it is full of surprises. I like the part about the clues and I am excited to know what clues Margo has left. I oredict that Q is going to find her but is going to take a lot of time to find her. I hope this book continues to be as good as it is right now. 

This is how the book has gotten me so far....











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario