sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2015

Time to Say Good Bye to This Amazing Book

Summary of this week´s chapters

We got to the end of the book! I can´t believe it. On this last chapters I learned about finding your inner strength.The first story was about a girl who got to be lonely and that was awfull. Her friends started to talk bad about her behind her back and then her boyfriend dropped her and later he was with one of her friends. She didn´t understand what she had done but later she understood that she was better alone. The other story was about a girl who was from Africa and all the other girls bothered her becuase she was like pretending to be an american girl. She later started to realize what true happiness is and she discovered her true happiness when she found god. This stories were the last stories that showed me a message. 
When I found out the boyfriend dropped her for her friend I was like this:

Important quotes

"Life is long, and you are stronger than you think" (Simmons 180).
This is a really good quote because it can help teenage girls that feel very bad. This quote might get them strenght to get up again and be better. It is true because we are stronger than we think and we are capable of lots of things we think we can't.
"I've found happiness is not something that is easily gained" (Simmons 194).
I agree with this quote because through my life I have known that happiness is not easy. Sometimes you believe you are happy when you really aren't. I also think that to achieve happiness you have to get help from someone so it is not so difficult. For example, I would find happiness with some of my friends and they also make me really happy so I think that if it wasa like that, happiness would not be so difficult to find.

Final Thoughts

This book was really awesome! I learned a lot of things about teenage lifes like advices, their feelings, why thei react the way they react etc. This was a very good author I think she knew exactly what she was talking about. She really gave me lots of good advices and i[m happy I read this book. I really liked the fact that I didn't felt this book was a book that I had to read because I had to, I really enjoyed reading this book and each week I was super excited to keep reading it!

This week's meme

Me after reading this book.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario