miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2016

Now Everything Makes Sense

Summary of this week´s chapters


They start their trip and everything was perfect and all their schedule was on time. While they were on the road, Lacey and Radar were asleep and Q was driving and Ben was keeping him company and then they saw 2 cows and there was no way out so they thought they were going to crash and die but Ben gets control and saves everyone although Q gets a little injured. On hour 19 of their trip they arrived in NYC. Radar starts to drive really slowly, they see a barn and Q thinks that may be Algoe´s general store and Lacey sees Margo´s car. They enter to the barn and they start to search for her and Ben tells Q she is in a corner, the finally found her! She looked different and she was in a corner writting on her notebook and she did not see them but then Radar said Margo and she was very surpsised like Q. When Margo saw them she didn´t act happy or excited she just acted like nothing happen and that she didn´t care they found her.Lacey and Margo got into a fight because Margo was being mean to her so Lacey, Ben, and Radar went outside but Q stayed and talked to Margo.Margo started to act mean towards Q and again as if she didn´t care he did a lot of work and effort to find her and they got into a fight but then she was sorry she acted that way and were in a good position again. Margo tells Q that what she wrote on her notebook was a story she wrote when she was in fourth grade and admitted she liked Q. Later, Margo explained the reason why she left and all the clues and her trip and everything to Q. At the end, Q and Margo kiss and Margo aks Q to go to NYC with her but he declines, they kiss again and they decide to calñl, message, write etc., to eachother and meet again.

When I read Margo and Q went different ways I thought about this quote.

Important quotes

"We´re standing outside in the parking lot of a single-story motel when the good-byes become unavoidable".

In this part of the story I was really hooked into the book. I couldn´t believe Margo and Q were going to say goodbye. I felt like it happened to me. This also reminds me of a t.v series I watched called The Vampire Diaries. In the series, Damon and Elena have to say goodbye like Margo and Q. It is so emotional because you don´t think that was ever going to happen.



This is the scene of The Vampire Diaries I relate to with Paper Towns.






"I understand now that I can´t be her and she can´t be me".

I really liked here that John Green was very original. Like a lot of books show the couple as if they like common things, like they want what the other ones but not in this book. It is interesting to see how 2 characters that are so opposite are so great together. I really think this made the book so much better. Also, John Green describes what the characters think and want so good that you can really picture them and see them like real people.

Final thougts

I loved this book soooo much. I resally lke how John Green wrote this book it was so good that I could imagine everything being true like a movie. I recomend this book to everyone is a reat book that no one should miss it. Most of all what I really liked was the ending. I liked it so much because it is not the typical ending in which you predict what happens, it surprises you. Like I predicted they would find Marg and go back to their home and Q and Margo would be together and eeverything woulod go back to normal but it was a completely different thing and I got so surprised. Once again, I love the book!!!!












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario